GDPR Drupal plugin by Secure Privacy
Websites using Drupal can easily become compliant with GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, and EU Cookie Law requirements with our remarkably powerful cookie banners.
GDPR is Much More
Than a Cookie Banner
The GDPR Provides Much Stronger Rules Than Previous Regulations and Directives. The "EU Cookie Law" Belongs to The Past.
Here Are a Few Changes That May Affect Your Online Compliance and Business:
You have to document the consent provided by the visitor
Visitors will need the ability to opt-out of a previously given consent
You have 3rd party trackers, which collect personal data (e.g. IP addresses)
Notices have to be specific and unambiguous, and the 'one-size-fits-all' cookie banner will not do
What is GDPR?
GDPR is one of the biggest changes in data privacy for decades and is a serious “upgrade” in how you collect data and who you may share it with. It has consequences for any company that collects data about EU citizens. If you want to read more, we recommend you this article:
What is GDPR and How to Make Your Website GDPR Compliant
Secure Privacy Help Me?
Secure Privacy is a powerful compliance solution available at an affordable price. The solution is easy to set up and beautiful on any website. Here are a few key features:
- Universal Preference Center- Give your users full control over cookies stored on their computer, including the ability for users to revoke their consent.
- Cross-Domain Consent when you want to collect user’s consent across multiple domains using a single cookie banner.
- Fully customizable – upload your own logo, colours, fonts
- Fully editable – change all text
- Geo-location – if enabled, the Cookie Consent Banner will only be shown to visitors from the European Union or selected countries (ie. Canada, United States, Brazil etc.)
- Simple, beautiful & intuitive user interface
- Set the position of the Cookie Consent Banner: at the top or bottom of your pages
- Flexible – decide which scripts will be loaded by default or only when the user gives consent
- Includes both ‘Accept’ and ‘Reject’ buttons
- Consent expiration settings
- Choose from two unique layouts
- Mobile responsive design
- SEO friendly
- Available in 70+ languages
- Cookie Declaration allows you to manually declare the exact type of cookies that your site uses, including the cookie name, provider, purpose, and expiration
- Consent Log – gives you the ability to store user consent information in the event that you need to prove that consent was given.
Does Secure Privacy have a Drupal plugin?
Yes, it does. You can install our script on your webpages or install our Drupal plugin on your website.
If you download and install our Drupal plugin on your website, your setup will be easy. Instead of adding the script to each webpage, the Drupal plugin will cover your entire website (that on Drupal).
Once you’ve added the Drupal plugin, make sure to add your API key in Drupal -> Settings -> Secure Privacy. You can get your API key when you sign up on https://secureprivacy.ai